NEW IN

Saturday, March 15, 2014

FREE IMAGES
Hola chicas! Esta semana me llegaron unos cuantos paquetitos, y el sábado pasado estuve en Las Palmas como algunas sabéis (mañana os pondré fotos de ese evento) y en el centro comercial había un Mango Outlet así que arrasé con él. Un besote y feliz sábado!!

Hi girls! This week I received some parcel and also I went to the Las Palmas, to a shopping Center event and there was a Mango Outlet there, so you could imagine what happened. Here I show you some of my last new in! Big kiss and happy saturday! 
 

TFNC LONDON (CLICK!)


SHEINSIDE (CLICK!)



Persunmall (click!)


IvyRevel (click!)


MANGO

 La niña estaba durmiendo mientras hacía las fotos, un poquito de protagonismo no está mal :)
My little girl was sleeping, yo deserves a space here too! :)



FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN 
Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment